elsawin urgent help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

8YA335TDI1STED

Reaction score
Having sourced a copy of elsawin 3.7 whilst trying to install the audi modules Ive discovered that cab file wi.a#17 is corrupt so cant install the cabs :banghead:

would be most greatfull if anyone could send me a copy of the file :anbet: please pm me if you can help cheers :thumbsup:

No thats not my sceane Leshkin , last time we spoke u told me to search for elsawin on ebay thats what i did , unfortunately seems i got a dud copy seller wont reply to emails etc , firstly it wont install on my windows 7 64 bit so used an old vista 32 bit machine only to find the audi cabs wont install cos the #17 cab is corrupt , so hoped that somebody on the forum could help out ?? failing that i give up ......

Ah, sounds like you might have to buy another copy if the seller is not replying.

yeah but how can u tell if the copy is any good? its a mine field out there , im happy to pay for a good copy from a know good source !, just cant afford to keep buying duds .............

Duktor,

you can install it on your windows 7 64 bit machine. you need to download some software from microsoft found here:
Download Windows XP Mode

This will install an emulator onto your pc which you can then use to install Elsa.
Give that a try and see if you can do it. If you still can't get it installed PM me and will see if I can find that file for you.

Hi Ross yeah its on the installation disc - discs cabs 1-whatever they all called wi.a# but its the # 17 im missing m8 on the audi files only if that makes sense ?

How much was the Elsawin to buy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.