Info on my motor

MattW86

Reaction score
Hi guys,

if i've posted in the wrong place apologies.

I am looking to know if anybody has either owned the S3 i currently have or has info on it.

The car is a 2001 Nogaro Blue S3 225bhp, from the records i have it began life with its first owner in scotland, reg is WU51 XGN.

any info greatly appreciated

Matthew

hi guys,

defo 225bhp BAM engine, stamp on engine and sticker in spare wheel well :ninja:

To be honest Dani i'm not sure if it has been modified, the only mod i can find on the car is a Bailey DV.

i was hoping that one of the owners had maybe been members of the site. The DV was fitted by Bedrock Veedubs last year and a 10K service last May.

cheers again peeps

Matthew

whereabouts in Scotland ? town/city

Why do you need the info dude? Is something broken?

Just trying to get some info on it dude, nothing broken (yet)

I'm wanting to add some mods myself but due to work i have very little time to try and organise mechanics to check the car over. The only thing i have had to get sorted on it was replace all four springs as some ejit cut the rear and somehow loosened the fronts.

After reading alot of the threads on the site (which is a fricking Godsend) i have decided to price up some new goodies i.e exhaust, brakes, fmic etc. I have had a good snoop around the motor since buying it trying to work some bits out but i'm stuck. My last car was a 1.6 A3 which is alot easier to get your head round so much so that it is in bits in my back garden lol (resto project as such)

I know i'm asking alot to try and track people down but thought it was worth a shot

Matthew

whereabouts in Scotland ? town/city

from the HPI check i got with the car (old 1, got my own before purchase) it seems to have been based in Montrose. I do have the guys name but don't realy want to break the guys privacy throwing his name up on here.

matthew

What about dropping him/her a line as there details will be on the v5?.....just a thought

the last guy that owned the car in Northern ireland bought it for his wife who was in her late 40's early 50's and didn't keep it for long and actually thought the suspension was a bit stiff. Well with bust springs it would have been

^^
took me a couple of weeks to work it out though, car sat not being used due to insurance

matt