New Noggy on the block- 1st drive

trekbiker

Reaction score
just got back from the darkest deepest depths of lincolnshire with the new Nogster. Apart from the ****** pea soup i had to contend with all the way back on the A15/A1, it was smiles all over /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Apologies to whoever it was who wanted nme to go naked, the weather was enough to contend with, but i do promise to do a naked drive in the next week or two once i can actually see some road in front of me. The road angel(now fully updated!) was great too.

however, with less tread on my tyres than on Steptoe's trailer, i think i'd better get myself some new RS4s with new rubber at the weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

she did get some optimax on the way back, so she was more than happy with her new master /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrats on the new car. Obviously Noggy blue IS the only colour S3 to buy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Where in Lincs did you have to go? I'm near Grantham, so you may have been near..

Enjoy!

cool, i get mine on thursday... when we meet up i'll do some nice noggy pics. I need to make myslef some new signature banners with the audi. i ad some cool ones for the corrado so want to keep the trend up

[ QUOTE ]
noodle said:
Congrats on the new car. Obviously Noggy blue IS the only colour S3 to buy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Where in Lincs did you have to go? I'm near Grantham, so you may have been near..

Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

noodle
i got the train to Grantham, got met there as the guy lived in Ewerby near Sleaford. Car was supplied by John Fox Audi to him after about 18 months with them. So yes, very nearby!!

A big congrats from Wales /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Dont forget the pics people /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Its not as nice as yours though Taffy. wanna swap seats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Thanks but No Thanks!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Im sure somthing will come up in the near future.

My fingers are crossed for you M8.

Good choice BTW...with Nogaro!

Just be careful with the paintwork...it marks easily, leaving odd reflections coming back from the pearl paint...be especially careful not to let your hoover hose catch on the rear bumper when hoovering the boot out, or you'll see the marks for years!

Hold out on the naked drive until you meet up with Jedi - you just cant beat a double noggy naked drive moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ImS3ola said:
Hold out on the naked drive until you meet up with Jedi - you just cant beat a double noggy naked drive moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

errrr... people on the forum might start talking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ess_Three said:
[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
[ QUOTE ]
David R said:
Excellent, another convert to the greatest Audi colour...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this gonna be another 'BEST' colour thread?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No it isn't...
Nogaro blue is the best colour.
Blue Alcantara / black leather is the best interior combination.
BBS wheels are the best wheels.
18" wheels are the best for handling.

These are facts...no more debate on the subject. I'm right and you are all wrong.
Except David of course...he has the 'perfect' S3.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, i have bought the 'best' colour IMO, and many other neutrals may say so too. however, this is about 'my' car so no 'colour wars' please! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Congrats on your new car! Was it worth the wait, getting a S3?

[ QUOTE ]
ImS3ola said:

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif ERM..... what is this strange forum i have become a member of?? no naked drives for me thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

collecting my noggy tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif