FactionOne

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hey folks,

I've just got my baby back from the Bodyshop... All repaired and new bits fitted!

I had to fire a post on here - basically because my Dad's seen it, and heard all about it; but he's very much "I don't care how not Max Power it is, if it didn't come from the factory I'm not interested" - so much so that he won't let me put clear indicator lenses on his '93 V6 100 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Also, my Mum's had a look and heard the stories - but responded "It looks very nice, but it all goes over my head" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Both of them are a bit worried when I keep banging on about a new thingymajig or a modified wotsit - not to say I'm becoming a car bore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif - they don't quite follow how it works though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Anyway, I figured there are many like-mindedly obsessive people on here I could rant to without the risk of being institutionalised!

I stuck a couple little sneak peek photos taken in a poor location with poor light on a poor quality (phone) camera on the bottom of THIS page if anyone fancies a look... I'm going to put a BIG jumper on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif and go fit my new battery then move her for some proper photos in a little while.

Regards,

Rob.

Looks good... although you right about the quality of the pictures.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice one, although I must admit, the white mesh and spoiler do look Max Powerish!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sssgucci said:
Nice one, although I must admit, the white mesh and spoiler do look Max Powerish!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I took a bit of a risk with the spoiler... After looking at a lot of aftermarket ones (would've been fitting a genuine S3 one but cash ran dry) - I decided to buy the only one I hadn't seen a picture of (figuring it was either going to be better than, or at worst the same as the others I'd seen and dismissed). It's not exactly what I was after, but I don't think it looks too bad. Maybe I'll refresh that bit next year.

I didn't think the silver mesh looked Max Power though; I'd been pondering black, silver, diamonds, honeycomb etc. for quite a while when I saw black S3 with silver diamond mesh fitted; and that sold me - I like the way it stands out from the black bodywork /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif - You wait... It'll look the nuts with some alloy mirrors!

Regards,

Rob.

--
I just need to get some decent pictures now... I fitted my new battery earlier, re-calibrated the throttle valve control unit and decided it was time for some photos... I then found out the light was failing and I had no stamina batteries with any stamina left for the decent camera /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif