Concert CD player keps cutting out

prisky

Reaction score
as title, it seems to play for maybe 20-30 seconds then it turns off and back on, happens on flat roads so makes me think its not a loose connection. Any help would be much appreciated its on a 52 S3 not sure what concert it is tho has a tape and 6 disc changer
thanks in advance

Sorry, can't help with this problem, but I do have one of those knocking about under the stairs from my '03 S3, so would be a straight swap if you find that you have to replace your stereo. Last time I used it, it was in perfect working order.

I think it's called 'SymphonyII'

Just noticed my error in the title whoops, I'll take it out on the weekend and have a good look at the conections etc and if not i will definitely be in contact
thanks for your reply

Just noticed my error in the title whoops, I'll take it out on the weekend and have a good look at the conections etc and if not i will definitely be in contact
thanks for your reply

Also, get yourself a test light. Poke it into the main power wire for the stereo, whilst the stereo is out, and then turn the stereo on. If it cuts out after 30 seconds, watch the test light.

If the light is going out when the stereo resets, something is interrupting the power source.

If not, your head unit is FUBAR.