sunroof jammed :@

audi-tk

Reaction score
has thishappened to any1? turn the dial to open sunroof and it only opens to a certain amount like somthing is in the way and when i go to shut it the rear part of the sunroof is still facing downwards ( not in line with the roof. really buggin me as it was working before i turned the dial when the key wasnt in. not sure what the name is but on the front end of the sunroof there is the plastic part which goes upwards when the sunroof is fully open into the roof. might be that cathing? any hep thanks

I had a few issues with the roof, but it always corrected itself tbh, maybe do a battery disconnect & see if this resets everything if its the electrics on the roof, if its the bar that raises up then check fitment & hasnt broke or come of its fixings.

The sunroof on my old one went funny once, as NHN said, disconnected the battery and it sorted itself out.

and when i go to shut it the rear part of the sunroof is still facing downwards
I get this sometimes, usually have to just reopen and shut it and it's fine - would be good to get a permanent fix though.

it only shuts when the sial is pointing in the open position. so annoying.will try disconnecting the battery see if that helps.but i would know if its broken :( upset now lol. cheers for the responce people