VAGCOM?

i think that is a lead and a cd with the drivers on it, not sure that you actually get VAGCOM with it, not at that price

"purchase this cable for a fraction of the cost and install the free VAGCOM 409.1 software and drivers included in this auction"

As it said that in the auction i assumed it would be VAGCOM but for £15 was a bit dubious

well i honestly dont know, but instinctly i would have thought you'd be paying more for the full VAGCOM software, maybe someone with it could shine some light on the real cost...

What Do I Get??
VAG COM Compatible KKL 409.1 USB to 16 pin Cable
Software and Drivers CD with full installation Instructions
Aftersales help in installing this item

ALL YOU NEED IS A COMPUTER AND A FREE USB PORT THATS ALL!!!!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO ASK.........

a bit vauge on what he means by software, i wouldnt go for it personally Although having said that, £15 quid for the cable and drivers is probably a reasonable price but i wouldnt expect to see the VAGCOM software in the evelope

We got a VAGCOM lead for £7 and a copy of the software for free from one of our friends!! Works fine and dandy according to DAylward! :):):)

do you know how much you work expect to pay for the full VAGCOM software?

Full vcds is £244 delivered, sold by me.

The software on the one sold in the auction is very limited as it's free. You'll need to register it at a $99 charge to be able to most things if not all. There's cheaper ones on there than £15 too.