Replace my damaged AVUS wheels or 18" RS4 reps from Wheelbase?

its_neil

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've got a couple of badly damaged AVUS 17" wheels on my S3 (some pretty mean lumps taken out of it) and I need 4 new tyres before the MOT next month so I was pricing up some options.

1) Search eBay for some replacement AVUS wheels and fit my preferred choice of tyre to them (then sell my damaged ones for whatever I can get for them)

2) buy 4x 18" RS4 reps from Wheelbase complete with tyres and sell my AVUS ones (like above)

What would you guys do? I cannot afford genuine RS4 wheels alas :(

I would go Avus too , good looking wheels and you know the quality is there unlike some of the replica wheels that can be bought.

Hey guys,

I've got a couple of badly damaged AVUS 17" wheels on my S3 (some pretty mean lumps taken out of it) and I need 4 new tyres before the MOT next month so I was pricing up some options.

1) Search eBay for some replacement AVUS wheels and fit my preferred choice of tyre to them (then sell my damaged ones for whatever I can get for them)

2) buy 4x 18" RS4 reps from Wheelbase complete with tyres and sell my AVUS ones (like above)

What would you guys do? I cannot afford genuine RS4 wheels alas :(

i bought the 18inch rs4 reps with toyo tyres from wheelbase for about 600 and something, and they delivered the next day, cant fault them