*Audi S3* old Vs Facelift Headlights - straight swap?

Donny_DJ

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Hi Audi petrolheads,
Sorry if this has been raised before but couldn't find an answer and was hoping you can help. I'm new to the forum and would like some advice!

My car's an early 2000 and has the two piece headlights. Are the facelift one-piece headlights a straight swap for mine? I understand the front wings are different (somehow?) but the lights look the same shape so could be a straight swap but something tells me it won't be that easy - someone put me outta my misery!!

I think i can pick some up on eBay but don't wanna shell out if they won't fit!
Cheers
Dom
------

lol okay thanks for the info guys. seems like a nightmare. I might try it when i have some time/money after i've sorted out the Xenons!

What i wanna know is the connector at the back of the prefacelift s3 lights, is that the same as the facelift? think its a square connector?

If your prefacelift car has got xenon lights as standard then is square connector, otherwise is O round connector.

So facelift xenons have a round connector? I gots the square one :( I want a round one!!

pre facelift and facelift s3's with xenons have the square connecter, its only the pre facelift non xenons that have the round connector :thumbsup:

Maybe Someone understand me wrong but Future explained everything nice and clear.:)