My KW V1 drop

Wow thats a very nice drop indeed! Wish I had the money for some KW goodness!

Just one thing...whats going on there :laugh: are you practicing clay pigeon shooting?

02102010264q.jpg

Interested in the ride as my cousin had the v3 n the ride is bone crushing!

cars looking smart really liking the door mirror covers unique (for the time being anyway)

Ahh dam it was gonna try and get ya to take me for a spin as well! I'm so stuck on weather to get coil overs or shocks and springs
I was in the same dillema.. for months.......I really could not have my car jarring my spine... The other thing about coilovers is... are you really going to change the settings once happy? Anyway i am so happy with mine, but i still dont think i will alter the settings....so are they worth it?? Damn yes when i go to the ring.....

I don't think I will ever change the settings... but I do like the idea of being able to set the height I want for the car... Ohh I dunno! Don't suppose you have started engineering spacers? I'm really not liking the idea of paying around £100 for a pair! lol

lol lucky it was not loaded or he might of accedentley shot us knowing him as for the cig ya might not of had any car left dave. looking good tho i need some when got the money

I don't think I will ever change the settings... but I do like the idea of being able to set the height I want for the car... Ohh I dunno! Don't suppose you have started engineering spacers? I'm really not liking the idea of paying around £100 for a pair! lol
If i can get enough interest up, sure i can do them.....10 + needed at least *estimated*@ £35 for 20mm a pair £25 10mm a pair

If i can get enough interest up, sure i can do them.....10 + needed at least *estimated*@ £35 for 20mm a pair £25 10mm a pair

Sounds good! if you could chuck some 15mm in there as well (look at me fussy ******!) what width can u get away with standard bolts on?

Car looks nice mate, i may of missed this but how much lower is that than the standard s3?

Also, just to let you know id be interested in the spacers. :)