RS4's ET 43 off set how to get these to fit??

LD3

Reaction score
Seen a genuine set of RS4's for sale of a 55 plate A4 but am clueless as to what spacers and or hubs I will need.

Anybody have an idea and what price?

I've heard that 10mm rear and 15 fronts to get them to sit right but I don't think these wheels are an easy fit?

Anybody have an idea?

So there is no way to get 112's to fit an S3 with 100 PCD? Sorry for sounding thick but do not have a scooby (as you can see)

Solved! I have seen PCD adaptors shows waht you can acheive if you do some research

make sure you get fairly thin PCD adaptors mate, a 20mm adaptor will put you at ET23.

I reckon if you wanted a decent stance, a 20mm front adaptor and 25mm rear would be about perfect

If this works and actualy gives no problems... may well be the solution to my problems of wanting S4 wheels.

PCD adaptors work just fine Paul, provided you get the offsets right it's not a problem.

If for example, most people run 10mm F and 15mm R spacers on an S3 with ET35 RSTT reps (hugely common example) giving ET25 F and ET20 rear.

If you got some genuine S4 rims at ET45, and ran 20mm front PCD adaptors and 25mm rear adaptors you'd get exactly the same offset as the above example

Thanks. its just that i love the style of the s3 rim but wanted 18 inch ! ( doesnt everybody want that extra inch ) so the s4 wheel seems a nice idea

Thanks for that Prawn.

I was wondering what to do about spacers with these adaptors. So you think F20mm R25mm will give the right stance as some reccommend with the Rs/TT options?

I assume this won't affect the latter Bilstein/H&R upgrades?

Anyone know if you would get rubbing with ET43 PCD adaptors F25mm R30mm ie ET18F 13R?