No rear screen wash

doublem_1

Reaction score
For some reason nothing comes out on to the rear windscreen when I do the rear wash. I hear the noise but nothing comes out, not even a dribble. Is this a common problem?

Normal problem is there a joint in the plastic trunking that goes under the air filter up to the bulk head have just had mine off and the joint had popped off. So take out airbox and remove lid to trunking you should see a corrugated 4mm hose in there try that. If not then the jet maybe blocked

Thanks guys, I checked connector under the airbox and it was disconnected. I connected it and a little screen wash came out at the back but then nothing. I undid the connector and tested the pipe going to the reservoir by sucking it a bit and it was fine. Did the same on the pipe going towards the back of the car and hardly any came out, so must be blocked somewhere. Also, upon fiddling around I noticed a white box thing in the boot compartment passenger side next to the rear sub. Its loose and appears to have two or more pipes connected to it. Any idea what this is?

white box thing in the boot compartment passenger side next to the rear sub. Its loose and appears to have two or more pipes connected to it. Any idea what this is?
That's the central locking pump

check out this thread "Washer Fluid Leak!" which has info about another connector under the sub and also the actual nozzle corroding on the rear washer itself

I had all 3 of these problems :( I'm waiting on the repair kit atm to repair the nozzle

That's the central locking pump

check out this thread "Washer Fluid Leak!" which has info about another connector under the sub and also the actual nozzle corroding on the rear washer itself

I had all 3 of these problems :( I'm waiting on the repair kit atm to repair the nozzle

Oh I see. Ok I'll check it out. Wow all 3! Sorry to hear :( But thank you very much for the help