EM TuningAH Fabrications
    2nd Gear

Status

No rear screen wash

For some reason nothing comes out on to the rear windscreen when I do the rear wash. I hear the noise but nothing comes out, not even a dribble. Is this a common problem?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Wana go Low gotta go Slow

Status
    Have you checked the obvious? washer fluid level, fluid lines, jets blockage, leaks etc

5th Gear

Status
    Normal problem is there a joint in the plastic trunking that goes under the air filter up to the bulk head have just had mine off and the joint had popped off. So take out airbox and remove lid to trunking you should see a corrugated 4mm hose in there try that. If not then the jet maybe blocked
    Ive been Badger 5'd

Can we break the magic 300?????? In a word Yes 314 BHP 249 lbft at Badger 5

Quote Originally Posted by badger5 View Post
    steves is way quicker than any stock turbo'd s3 i have driven
    I only date skinny Women! They keep my power to weight higher...

2nd Gear

Status
    Thanks guys, I checked connector under the airbox and it was disconnected. I connected it and a little screen wash came out at the back but then nothing. I undid the connector and tested the pipe going to the reservoir by sucking it a bit and it was fine. Did the same on the pipe going towards the back of the car and hardly any came out, so must be blocked somewhere. Also, upon fiddling around I noticed a white box thing in the boot compartment passenger side next to the rear sub. Its loose and appears to have two or more pipes connected to it. Any idea what this is?

2nd Gear

Status
    white box thing in the boot compartment passenger side next to the rear sub. Its loose and appears to have two or more pipes connected to it. Any idea what this is?
    That's the central locking pump

check out this thread "Washer Fluid Leak!" which has info about another connector under the sub and also the actual nozzle corroding on the rear washer itself

I had all 3 of these problems I'm waiting on the repair kit atm to repair the nozzle

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by danger S3 View Post
    That's the central locking pump

check out this thread "Washer Fluid Leak!" which has info about another connector under the sub and also the actual nozzle corroding on the rear washer itself

I had all 3 of these problems I'm waiting on the repair kit atm to repair the nozzle
    Oh I see. Ok I'll check it out. Wow all 3! Sorry to hear But thank you very much for the help

Wana go Low gotta go Slow

Status
    Solution to all of this...Dewiper