ok so its near winter now im trying to get my car ready for the cold... my ESP light started to come on n stays on now on all the time... ive done the handbrake check and serviced the haldex witha few standing starts before and im sure its the diff!
The new diff complete wiv haldex and control unit has been sourced. i have haldex oil and filter but with the car being nearly 10years old im obviously going to be disurbing stuff thats never been touched, but im ready to tick a job off the list (with your help haha)
So let me know guys work on the cars starts monday and im back in work tuesday EEEK! please let me know of any problems that occured this will be a BIG HELP
- Should i change the diff oil or is it life sealed?
- what other parts did you need when doing this?
- any special tools needed? (im going to do the oil n filter why the haldex is off the car so no filter spanner needed)
- is 5 hourse realistic i do have vag com instructions?
- my engine is an AMK will i need to recode if my new diff/haldex is off an AMK?
thanks again muchos love