Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

searching 4 parts and advice

hi every 1 im new to asn and was hoping to get some advice on were i can get some parts and if any 1 thinks its worth changing them and if i will get any gains,i have a a3 turbo so was thinking about putting a s3 inlet on it so i dont need as much pipe work when i run a fmic and what air filter would any 1 sugest,,im geting a remap soon but want to make a few little changes before i do so to get a bit more out of it,what remaps would you suggest? i was thinking s3 inlet,cda air filter,,front mount intercooler,007 diverter and a 3 inch down pipe with decat then back to normal size rear section and back box..i still need all the parts listed above so if any 1 can point me in the right direction that wuld be great,ive got an eye out on ebay but not to much about..thanks alot,,
    vince

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    hi bro its bout time you got on here, there lots of good ppl on here that will give you some sound advice im sure? as you know ive got a revo on my s3 but was thinking is it severe on the a3 compared to the s3, has any1 else got a revo on an a3 and wots it like????