some f**ker has stolen my wing mirrors!!

Mark Hopkins

AUDI S3, REVO MAPPED 260 bhp
Reaction score
woke up this morning to find some little gits have cut my crome wing mirrors off,and dented and scratched the doors in the process!!

sorry about that mate.....seems a common thing, keep an eye out on ebay as you may be able to pick them up from their house ;)

really annoys me when this happens, sad little b***rds

feel your pain bud same thing happened to me about 2 weeks ago.

audi,s fault for making such an expensive external item where thieving little druggy toerags can get them, the bmw m3 owners have the same **** happening daily.....with their mirrors
sorry for the news, especially damage to the doors what a nightmare ...

Last edited:
thanks guys. this does seem to be a common thing. im worried now that when i replace them it'll happen again!

They need their friggin hands chopped off, mine got taken not so long ago so know how you feel bud.

Still F'd off about it but there is nothing you can do. I thought about replacing them as they can be had for £150 but whats the point when they'll only get stolen again.

Gutted for you. Happening far too much. Seems a shame but maybe cheapies non alu would be best, hope you get the damage fixed.

out of interest i went to audi to see how much it would cost for a geniune pair of wing mirrors. this is what they quoted, inc vat £802.38!!! lol, i nearly fainted. any body know of a much much cheaper way to gey hold of pair?

out of interest i went to audi to see how much it would cost for a geniune pair of wing mirrors. this is what they quoted, inc vat £802.38!!! lol, i nearly fainted. any body know of a much much cheaper way to gey hold of pair?

Contact pjmspeedy as he gets dealer stuff

This has happened to far too many people! I've only just recently bought some and put them on, but it’s making me worry like hell that some vandal is trashing my car while I'm sleeping... I keep jumping out of bed at every noise, and the first thing I look for every morning when walking to the car is if my mirror covers are still there.

does anybody know if a3 mirrors will fit the s3?

They will mate. I just bought one from a scrappy which happened to have a chrome cap on it. Job done for now.