ticking from front right

The SLD 920 is "on" all the time, so depending on the amount of time spent in your car depends on the amount of time it will last for as the LED's will eventually start to fail. (Normally one month after your warranty runs out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif) Also they "tune" the infa red LED's to emit a signal to jam the laser gun which is why they need two heads to get enough "power". The LRC100 only fires back when being fired at so If you are comming down a road slowly and plod zaps you with his gun you might jam him for say 200M then it will go off the SLD920 will be jammimg him when you pull along side for a chat (The guy who got arrested in wales was using a SLD920). IMHO the LRC100 is a nicer unit and better made for the same money as a Snooper. Also their little episode of intefering with Sky put me of a bit as well !

To sum up LRC 100

It can open your garage door
Contains a Laser Diode
Better Construction
Only on when needed
Same price as SLD920 (Cheaper when bought from me !)

To be fair 2nd place will go to the SLD920 and the Blinder M10 (Both the same unit)

Tim

[ QUOTE ]
Glad you are happy with the Micro !

Tim

[/ QUOTE ]

Where would you put the aerial in an M5?

On the dash somewhere, or if you have climate comfort screen on the rear shelf. The micro comes with a 2M aerial cable as standard, if you want to munt it on the rear shelf you need a 5M (NO CHARGE !)

Tim

hiya all

just a quick FYI for anyone who has experienced this...
we noticed a ticking coming from the front right side of our car when idling - sounds like a pocket watch on steroids...tick tick tick tick!
well as it turns out its an easy fix and its something to do with a gas release valve. (not a tech head so thats how id describe the thing)

there you go, saw someone with this problem a while back - hope this helps anyone who notices it.

Ed

Is that so? I've noticed this on my car and worried about until I got so used to it I didn't notice it any more.