My mini feature before the Golf+ mag

Looks sweet as mate, since I see your car at Gti spring fest I was sure it was worthy of a mag feature (will be nice to see a decent motor in Golf+ for once!) good Job well done pal!

That car is lovely.
Realy like it. The camera work is top notch too

Looks sweet as mate, since I see your car at Gti spring fest I was sure it was worthy of a mag feature (will be nice to see a decent motor in Golf+ for once!) good Job well done pal!
since then the engine bay has been given the once over and wheels have been changed all for the better imo.
Well done lad, I've just had a Max Power shoot and got a Golf + lined up.
i have always wanted a feature car ever since i was 15 or 16 reading max power and fast car etc... so im getting somewhere close to my target now,

cheers for all the other comments guys really apreciate it

Well done mate, one of the best looking S3's about IMO,

I'd agree on the best feature being the colour, looks awesome !

good read. i dont normally buy that mag, if you can give a heads up when it comes out ill get it!

Really nice car mate, you can see a lot of time effort and money has went in to it!!!

The first picture is awesome!

(Personally I'd lose the LCR splitter though, I don't think it needs it)

good read. i dont normally buy that mag, if you can give a heads up when it comes out ill get it!
i will update this thread once the mag is out so keep an eye out mate wont be for a couple of months editions though as there sorted for the next few issues and my mate who works for them has'nt been asked to do the write up just yet so soon as i hope
The first picture is awesome!

(Personally I'd lose the LCR splitter though, I don't think it needs it)
personally the lcr makes the front end for me was a bit plain with out it
finisheds3007.jpg

pictured by me so no where near the standard in the write up hahaha
Nice, but 21k?? Is that Renault Liquid Yellow as well?
21k was including buying the car pre credit crunch at £8300

awesome! how did you get the inlet manifold so polished??
sanded it down used a rubber rubbing wheel we have at my work know as a roloc, then broughtt a polishing kit for metal polishing, took hours and hours still not good enough for me though. i went to vw players on sunday and spoke to a guy who had his golf manifold chrome dipped look briliant much better the polishing as there are no swirl marks left at the end also was'nt very expensive. im thinking of painting mine now as im not happy with them

Stunning car Kev, respect to the amount of work and ££££s thats gone into creating it.

The new alloys look great, much better than the Ronals imo.

sanded it down used a rubber rubbing wheel we have at my work know as a roloc, then broughtt a polishing kit for metal polishing, took hours and hours still not good enough for me though. i went to vw players on sunday and spoke to a guy who had his golf manifold chrome dipped look briliant much better the polishing as there are no swirl marks left at the end also was'nt very expensive. im thinking of painting mine now as im not happy with them

i can imagine it must have taken aaages. would it have to be smoothed to get it chromed? i know it would have to be clean as ****.

Only just been able to comment as saw thread in work but site was blocked. All i can say Kev car is looking awesome! Love the colour and the alloys. Stances looks wkd aswell. Bet your well pleased with the quick feature. My favourite photo has to be the side picture. Complements the paint work, stance and the alloys. Let us know when your car gonna be in that mag.
Keep up the good work

Hats off to you Kev, you really have done a fantastic job buddy. The exterior is so subtle and it all works well together, especially with the new wheels! It's cars like yours that make forums like this (and obviously the people on them) worth while. You should be really proud of youself! :icon_thumright:

Well done mate! :applaus::applaus::applaus:

what do you think of the AP coillies mate?
personally i think there really good not to harsh a ride, im glad i brought them. we have an a3 sales car at work with gmax shocks and springs and thats rock solid ride
Hats off to you Kev, you really have done a fantastic job buddy. The exterior is so subtle and it all works well together, especially with the new wheels! It's cars like yours that make forums like this (and obviously the people on them) worth while. You should be really proud of youself! :icon_thumright:

Well done mate! :applaus::applaus::applaus:

cheers mate its for comments like this that i have done the whole project..

where did you get the steering wheel done? want one!

Wow thats absolutely stunning! Any chance sending us some high quality pics for a wallpaper :p
shall see what i can do. i have only copied the pictures and saved them as they are myself so far, james said he would send me the pics though, probably get them after the feature though
where did you get the steering wheel done? want one!
its a genuine audi tt 240 wheel mate

Good work Kev,heres a pic taken from spring festival at the pod
P1000149.jpg

Good work Kev,heres a pic taken from spring festival at the pod
QUOTE]

that aint my car hahahaha... same colour though, he thought i copied his car for the colour but i had'nt seen this car till the day i picked mine up from the bodyshop which really pi55ed me off!!! i must also mention he was'nt to chuffed either lol.

I have spoken to the owner (in person and also on here),yes he did seem a tad peeved

I have spoken to the owner (in person and also on here),yes he did seem a tad peeved

yeah i spoke to him on here via pm too. he seemed to ok by the end, he started a thread did'nt he about it?? i saw it but never read it before he deleted it? tbh i can see why he was upset as i would be if it apperead someone copied me too i hate copies and always try and think of my own stuff which i thought i had but also im as annoyed as him because id have done somthing diffrenent had i seen his car prior to my respray!

It is uncanny how two S3's chose the same colour