Audi A3 RS4-Bodykit

A

A4Steve

Hi,
sorry I for the problems last time..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Here you find the photos from Audi A3 front and rearbumper.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

a3-freunde.jpg

Carsten
www.S3-Tuning.de

Welcome to the board /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That kit looks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

How much is the grille ?

[ QUOTE ]
Crafty said:
Welcome to the board /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That kit looks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

How much is the grille ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know how much for just the grill. But for the full front end with RS4 screens and the "RS3" grill (shown) take a gander Here.

It is by far the besty looking bodykit forthe A3/S3 IMO,

Rich

@Crafty :
the grill is only fit for original Audi S3 and my RS4 bumper ! (not fit for original Audi A3 bumper)
price: 127,00 EUR

"Audi-Sport.net" receive special price for a group-buy.
(Audi S3 and A3)

Carsten

This is the first bodykit that I have seen for the S3
that enhances rather than diminishes the "S Look".
Really looks classy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Carsten , do you guys deliver to South Africa ?

Later
Joe

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
It looks similar to the Siedl version

[/ QUOTE ]

Not from the side... The Siedl version, goes back under the car... looks bit odd.

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
S3-Tuning said:
@Crafty :
the grill is only fit for original Audi S3 and my RS4 bumper ! (not fit for original Audi A3 bumper)
price: 127,00 EUR

"Audi-Sport.net" receive special price for a group-buy.
(Audi S3 and A3)

Carsten

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to clarify, the RS4 bumper is available for an A3 for 127 euro's?? or am I being thick?

No that's just for the grill that can only be fitted on the S3 with the RS4 bumper fitted...........I think.

I'm being thick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif now I get it, thats just for the grille!! So exactley how much is just the front bumper for the A3??

[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:
ive got one of carsten roof spoilers on my a3,....it looks the dogs and is really well made,......heres a picy of the little machine... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, Like what you've done with your A3 look very nice!
You know your spoiler from S3-tuning, how much did it come to altogether to get it to the uk?
How much did it cost you to spray paint and fit it?
Does it glue on top of the existing A3 spoiler or is that removed first? Is it just attached by glue?
Thanks

maybe we should all ask how long it took Caractere 007 how long it took to get that lovely spoiler????

Wicked finally a proper reply on the subject. So he takes quite a while to send it does he? Was it because of the whole organising the bank transfer or delivery problems?
That's a pretty good price altogether though, I know caractere do a spoiler but it cost 150 gbp /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

hi dude,....well belive it or not, 44 days was only the time that it took to get to me, which only arrived 2 weeks ago,...the spoiler was actually ordered in december 02!!!...Barclays bank ******** up twice sending off the money, they apologised and gave me the £10 handling charge back and a few bottles of wine,....which isnt good enough really when they took a month and a half to sort it out....it was taking so long that i thought i would sell it as soon as i got it ......but i changed my mind, somebody here wanted it but i coundnt remmeber who it was (sorry!!)...anyway carsten sent me 2 spoilers!...the first didnt get to me (not sure if it was sent in the first polace though), then he thought he sent me second one a few days later,...then i got a post on "the other site" saying it has been posted not to my email ...which was disconcerting, anyway all in all it took 44 days....but im glad i got it,...i got and sprayed it for nearly the same price as the caractere spoiler or even the ***** ms design audi one....so it was a good deal in my opinion,...the spoiler is first class and made to a really good standard...ill post some more pics tonmorrow.....god i dont want to sound like a peeved off customer cos im not,...im really happy with the product, just the customer service wasnt top notch, but being used to audi dealers ....im used to that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

While in no way defending Carsten, I've given this some thought, and I'm of the mind that maybe SOME of your problems have come from dealing with Carsten himself. NOT that he's at any fault, simply that IIRC he's the owner of S3-Tuning and therefore has alot on his plate.

Just an idea, but glad you got it, and it looks great nonetheless /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Caracature,

Is it identical to the the real S3 version?