Eibach ARBS fitted! Woo!

DaveA3

Audi A-Trizzle!
Reaction score
Hey all,

I ordered my Eibach Front and Rear Anti-roll bars from DPM couple of weeks ago and got em fitted at the weekend.

The car is superb now! feels like a go-kart around bends and paired up with my coilovers its spot on. I had fears of it being too oversteery but its far from it. Perfectly balanced and get a good response from the car. Feels like im actually controlling it now!

Would definately recommended the pair dunno what peoples experiences are like with the front only? They were sold out so they must be popular.

cheers all

Dave :jump:

Eibachs FTW mate. I had a set fitted to my Golf II GTI a few years ago and I can't recommend them enough. They transformed the car into a go-cart with no real loss of ride quality that I could notice yet it was almost flat through the corners and inspired much more confidence. Even in the wet, the handling remained neutral so needless to say I was impressed.

Gonna get a set for my A3 FWD at some point when funds allow...

Massive thumbs up for the eibachs from me too, had them on my old A3 for 3 years, now running an eibach rear and H&R front (simply due to ease) and they're wonderful.

A rear ARB on the mk4 chassis totally transforms the character of the car

glad u guys liked them too! i really look forward to driving my car now makes it so much more enjoyable! :D

Do these have bigger hoops or go underneath to clear the driveshafts on lowered cars? Do you have any pics of them installed? Thanks

i bought them for that reason and tbh i havent looked. Ill have a look later n take some pics. i need to adjust my suspension a tiny bit anyway.

in the box they looked like they went under.

I have KW ones on my A3 and they're great. Coupled with the Wietec kit the cars super sweet to drive now :)

3675455949_b052c297cd_z.jpg