Audi or AMD Essex?

S3JSR

Reaction score
Guys and Girls

Being relatively new to the S3 world :cool: I would value the opinions of you all regarding servicing and maintenance choices.

My 2001 AMK has 95% Audi history to date with plenty spent by the previous owners, thousands in fact, including cambelt, sensors, bushes, headlights all in addition to normal services.

It has now covered 90 K and has been on variable services up til 2008, then annually. I plan to have a full service and haldex oil and filter change which is also due. My options are to use Harold Wood Audi my local dealer, whom in my limited dealings I do rate quite highly, or as I live in Essex I can use AMD at Lakeside, (10 minutes drive).

There is very little in it cost wise. I am also considering, if I have enough pennies having the oil pick up replaced whilst they have it. At the moment I am leaning toward AMD.

Do we think AMD in the service book is going help or hinder a sale at some point in the future??

Thanks in advance, interested to hear reports on them..

John

I have experience of Audi dealerships until I smelt the coffee but a few thousand pounds were spent for advice/work which wasn't convincing considering they were meant to be on the ball.
Go AMD,Shaun and his guys will look after you,go to the sponsor section of the site and you might be lucky and get a discount.

Thanx voorhees

No discounts advertised. Didnt see they were in the sponsor section!!! Think it will have to be AMD.

Anyone else with any opinions?

AMD or any other well reputed Independant mate, no need for Audi nowadays, unless its absoloutley necessary.