Anyone interested in Fitted/Embroidered Recaro Seat Covers?

any pictures as top what these look like? do they fit well?

i may be interested, depending on price and quality. look forward to an update.

They are very very well fitted, compared to most which just flap about, I have some Snap on ones at the moment for driver and passenger, they are terrible.

lge155034170609CS05-15_400.jpg

These will come with Recaro Embroidered into the uppermost section of the seat as I've arranged this with the supplier. I'm sure different colours on the embroidery can be arranged if needed.

G

They look good. how about price? as that will be the deciding factor.

The standard price of these is £44 each in standard form i.e no embroidery. Which can still be arranged, with or without is no problem. I'm still awaiting firm costs on the embroidery option, will advise as soon as I have the costings.

10+ orders would give a 10% discount on the price.
20+ orders would give a 15% discount on the price.

£3.50 Per seat for Recorded delivery, there are other options and I might be able to get that cost down considerably.

If I can get 30+ then there is even more discount available.

G

ok, thanks Mr.g.
Ill keep my eye on this thread for updates.

They aren't cheap admittedly, but they are a tailored/fitted seat cover specifically for our seats. Waterproof too.

A little description of the seat from manufacturer:

"This protective seat cover has been specifically designed for the RECARO Audi S3, RS3 and A3 seats. It has been carefully tailored to the contours of the seat to maintain the levels of comfort. It is easily fitted and removed.

The cover is made from a black waterproof nylon material which is both durable and practical. It prevents water, grease, dirt and hairs getting to the delicate fabrics."

One does need to be able to get them on and off Finger :)

Doesn't really matter what the ad says we all know the RS3 doesn't exist, yet, even when it does it wont share the same seats. :)

G

it just makes bad advertising as you hope they have made them to fit one of the seats correctly then just listed any model they could think of, Im sure they are good though just don`t know if I want to cover the leather up :) I have been looking for 1 or 2 for the wifes golf so when I borrow it to take the bikes I can just get in without getting changed

What seats does the Golf have? I could more than likely get my hands on them.

If you had seen my snap on seat covers you'd understand how fitted these ones actually are. You could go and find another seat cover but I doubt they would fit snuggly on the seat like these do. As long as they don't move about and fit where they are supposed to around the contour of the seat then they must be good.

Seat covers obviously prevent wear, better for alcantara (like I have) but equally as good to protect leather.

G

I had ones of these for the recaros in my premier edition type R, sportlines I think they were, anyway the fit was really good and it was good durable material. One thing to be aware of tho is if there side airbag aproved, all seat covers that are should have a kite mark type label on them. I was gona try the one I've got on my S3 but it's red and would look daft even if it did fit.