EM TuningBadger5
    It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!

Status

Engine Management Light Staying On

Just changed a coil pack and the EML has stayed on. This normally goes out when I've changed them before but for some reason it hasn't this time.

Anyone got any bright ideas?
    JAFFASPORT - 2001 Facelift, 218/237/216bhp AMK, Absolute Red, Thrashed to Death, Car Park Dents Everywhere, Kei Flux's, Knackered Shocks, Scuffed Rear Bumper and in need of a good Hoover!!

BLACK EVO BEATER -2001 Facelift, 349bhp AMK, Ebony Black, Blue Seats, 4 Wheels, Brakes, Exhaust, Headlights, Sh!t loads of boost and up for sale!

RGV 250N - Bloody fast and loads of fun........I get wet a lot when it rains....

2. # ADS
    ADS

Wana go Low gotta go Slow

Status
    Get it scanned on Vagcom mate. Its the easiest way to tell. May need a reset?

Status
    Get it scanned on Vagcom mate. Its the easiest way to tell. May need a reset?
    I will do just that when I get a chance Gavin. Just thought I'd ask if anyone knew if it resets itself?
    JAFFASPORT - 2001 Facelift, 218/237/216bhp AMK, Absolute Red, Thrashed to Death, Car Park Dents Everywhere, Kei Flux's, Knackered Shocks, Scuffed Rear Bumper and in need of a good Hoover!!

BLACK EVO BEATER -2001 Facelift, 349bhp AMK, Ebony Black, Blue Seats, 4 Wheels, Brakes, Exhaust, Headlights, Sh!t loads of boost and up for sale!

RGV 250N - Bloody fast and loads of fun........I get wet a lot when it rains....

3rd Gear

Status
    If u want to clear it disconnect the battery (make sure u have radio code) connect battery back up after a little bit and it should be gone unless the problem is more permanent in which case the light will re appear, that's what I did when I had a problem and it solved it :-D

Status
    Its now reset itself!! Bloody thing!!