Chris NottMonster Motorsport
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 262930313233343536
Results 1,401 to 1,409 of 1409
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Another hybrid conversion thread....

www.badger5.co.uk

Status
    depends on what boost it was run to and if the engine had internals to push further???

I have a GT30 here which is running 335bhp... its just a number relative to the boost its being run at currently.
    **http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd**

Check out the ever Growing eBay Shop>
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Badger-5-LTD?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Badger 5 Ltd, Queen Annes Gate, Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2DG

http://www.badger5.co.uk, Tel:01453822880
    bill@badger5.co.uk
    **NEW** Badger5 Section CLICK here>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/213-badger-5/

2. # ADS
    ADS

JMB
    Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
    347hp from a gt2876 sounds a bit weak?
    Was running O.E internals but car was had only covered 7k when the GT2876 was put on, I think it ran 1.2 bar from peak to the limiter but power came in with a big bang with loads over oversteer due to the uprated haldex controller this was nearly 5-6 years ago and as the cars were still fairly new with pre facelift cars still fetching Ł18k+ I don't think many folk did much other than stage 1 remaps so I think I must of been one of a handful who had started to tune the S3 back then...

I think I handed over nearly Ł25k for my Dolphin grey 03 plate with every optional extra availave and only 5k on the clock at the time.....

But as Bill has said its all relative to boost, fuel and timing settings to peak figures!
    Last edited by JMB; 18th March 2011 at 01:02.

5th Gear

Status
    Thread revival. Having a read through as doing a similar build.
    Only up to page 7 but good read and nice to see where some of the testing and development of today's standard mods have come from

2001 S3 (AMK)
    AEM WMI Kit, Black Silicone Hoses, Badger5 TIP with Cone Filter, AH Fabrications FMIC, Relentless Manifold Downpipe & Sport Cat, Miltek Cat Back Exhaust, VAG Aero Wipers, Forge FMDV008 Re-Circ, Revo Stage 2 Remap with SPS+ Tweaks, 2.0 TFSI Coil Pack Mod, B&M Short Shift, RNS-D Retrofit, Brembo & B5 2 Piece Rotor Conversion

My other car is a MINI!!!!

Status
    This is where it all began man!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

But I know nothing so ignore me.

MAN OF STEEL

Status
    I'm gonna read it all again for old times!
    Welly and Gops like this.

5th Gear

Status
    And ...... Finished reading

What an epic thread.
    Hoping that I've already covered myself against some of the hurdles encountered here.

2001 S3 (AMK)
    AEM WMI Kit, Black Silicone Hoses, Badger5 TIP with Cone Filter, AH Fabrications FMIC, Relentless Manifold Downpipe & Sport Cat, Miltek Cat Back Exhaust, VAG Aero Wipers, Forge FMDV008 Re-Circ, Revo Stage 2 Remap with SPS+ Tweaks, 2.0 TFSI Coil Pack Mod, B&M Short Shift, RNS-D Retrofit, Brembo & B5 2 Piece Rotor Conversion

Testing dodgy Chinese gear...

Status
    Yeah man, this seems a Looooong time ago now. I'm glad that the experiences listed here were useful to you leigh, as with your PM if you let me know what links are dead I'll see if I can hunt them out.

Seriously thinking about what to do with cars at the moment... My diesel is seeming a tad boring.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    Wellyboots, you are quite literally my most favourite pikey in the entire world

5th Gear

Status

Another hybrid conversion thread....

Need more octane mate.

Its the two files (xls?) you made of your shopping list of parts. Will try to find and quote them now. (If tappatalk will let me)
    Last edited by g60leigh; 27th December 2013 at 10:11.

2001 S3 (AMK)

5th Gear

Status

Another hybrid conversion thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Welly View Post
    Anyway..... this is an updated copy of the PDF file earlier in the thread.

I have added various things which I think are a requirement for fitting a hybrid, and the associated costs.

If you're planning on doing this from an otherwise standard S3 - you best sit down. There are things than can be altered or removed - but if you're going to do it properly....

http://www.thewellings.co.uk/audi-sp...Breakdown2.pdf

EDIT: No labour included.... that's just parts. And the mapping.
    This is the list I was meaning Welly. Sorry its a PDF not XLS
    Last edited by g60leigh; 27th December 2013 at 10:11.

2001 S3 (AMK)