Few jobs done today...

Ian W

Reaction score
Got a few jobs sorted today.

First job was to whip the bumper off and fix my headlight wash covers, had them apart the other week when I fixed my screen wash and they haven't sat right since but its all sorted now.

Next up was two new bulbs, thought it would be easier to fit them when I could pull the headlights out easily.

Decided it would also be a good time to have a crack at cleaning up my headlights, they have come up quite well, sorry the pics are not the best....

Drivers side before...

SAM_0751.jpg

During :ohmy:

SAM_0753.jpg

Done..

SAM_0764.jpg

Passenger Side Before

SAM_0755.jpg

During

SAM_0757.jpg

After

SAM_0765.jpg

All done

SAM_0768.jpg

Last edited:
Looks really really good. May I ask what you used and how you did it? I would love for mine to look that shiny.

looks good. i finally got round to repairing my passenger side window today. (broken regulator clip)

Im interested in what process you used to get the lights done?

Looks really really good. May I ask what you used and how you did it? I would love for mine to look that shiny.

I used 1500 wet and dry to start with, then polished the lights with Menzerna Super Finish (I think) on an orange Menzerna pad using my Das-6.

Took about 10 minutes per side.

There not perfect but a damn sight better than before !

Looks good...

Haven't you just put her up for sale ?

Looks good...

Haven't you just put her up for sale ?

Yes lol

No really wanting to sell but im finding im just doing so many miles now.

Put it up for what I would be willing take, open to offers but not going to be dropping the asking price to shift it.