GT28RS manifold and downpipe help needed! ARGH!!!!

Robbo1144

Faster in reverse
Reaction score
Hello all,

Problems problems problems, recently bought a GT28RS turbo, and ive been trying to find a reasonably priced manifold and down pipe. does anybody have any ideas on what companies make these items?
help would be much appreciated

Cheers guys

Robbo

Sounds good man :)
cheers, i'll have a little look at it.

Cheers again,

Robbo

I`m in same situation.. looking to fit a GT2871 and want a manifold and downpipe..

i was just looking at the JBS top mount manifolds, £980 odd :( would look nice though. Might go and get a loan!! haha

I was going to suggest JBS - could be worth contacting a company caled PIPEWERX - they helped with some parts on the Redline Audi TT and can happily make bespoke items

bill how much would it be for a tubular topmount with T3 fitament for an internal wastegate?

CTS do a nice looking topmount T3 flanged manifold that looks like a nice option...

CTS 1.8T T3 Turbo Manifold: CTS Turbo

You would have to import it though.

As for downpipes, id get one custom made if i was you. be cheaper and made for your exact car.

Nah if definately fits. They also do a RHD downpipe which relocates the WG so that theres no clearance problems.

ctsmanifoldanddownpipe.jpg

which although it looks nice, is mega $$$$ so id still get a custom one made instead.

A GT28RS is T25 isn't it?

Also I wouldn't buy a down pipe not matched to the manifold as it might not fit - either buy as a pair for the turbo, or get one made as MUSH states.

Just realised, its a gt28rs eliminator thats on route , oops. it turns out its from a longitudional mounted engine (A4) but it looks like if i get a high flow K03 fittiment manifold it will fit (if i clock it that is) do u recon an S3 downpipe will fit it?

Cheers

Robbo

If you live in near London. there is this guy his work is really good. he did my decat and normally works on Jap turbo engines but recently done a few 1.8T including IHI conversions. it's a one man shop, does everything in front of you. Home

Just realised, its a gt28rs eliminator thats on route , oops. it turns out its from a longitudional mounted engine (A4) but it looks like if i get a high flow K03 fittiment manifold it will fit (if i clock it that is) do u recon an S3 downpipe will fit it?

Cheers

Robbo

nope, not a chance..

Does that CTS manifold fit the s3 ? Just looks like it wouldn't as it is there isn't much room for a k04 :-/

can the cheap ebay jobs be modified to last more than 2 minutes?
IMG_0033-1.jpg
????