amg alloys pics?

audi-tk

Reaction score
anybody got any pictures of the flat plate style 5 spoke amg alloys (or reps) on a black a3? just debating on weather to get some doen a search couldnt find anything. cheers :yes:

Pretty sure there is a pic in the pic thread, the name 'big mo' rings a bell?

ive had a search in there 40 pages to look throu lol ok ill try search that name matey cheers

first ones look sweet mate. what would i need 2 fit to 100x5. hub adapters? pus i need 18 or 19's preferably 18s as i can swap the tyres from my rstt's, just wann se what they look like on a black a3. i knwo theres better wheels out there but i seem to liek these for some reason :)

Im not to sure on fitting but there was a silver s3 for sale a few months ago on pistonheads with those wheels and they do look nice on the car 18's would look better as they would fill the arches more and they seem well priced!

cheers for help.butttt its these alloys i was looking for on an a3. the ones n page 26 are NICE!! bu they cost 2 arms and 2 legs lol

18" AMG Alloy Staggered 8J 9J sl w129 e vw audi brabus on eBay (end time 16-Sep-10 21:10:36 BST)

I've been thinking about these wheels for a while now since I saw them on a MK4 Golf so I know it can be done. You'll need some 5x112 to 5x100 adaptors and you'll also need to get the offset right. ET35 for your car although you're going to have a hell of a problem with the rears as they're already ET35 and 9J!!!!

Let me know how you get on buddy :0)

hmmm lol. im gonna have a little investigation. im liking these alloys :p chheers for replies guys