Bit of bad luck!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Ok, whilst driving leisurely on the way to work, I heard a pop/click sound from the front of my car, followed with me running over something hard, so looked in my rear view morror to find a peice of black plastic flying up in the air. Thought nothing of it until I got to place of work, and found that my toe-eye cover was missing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif, and obviously running over it meant it must be broke aswell. Anyone else had this happen whilst driving?, as far as I know, apart from AmD at the last RR, no one else has moved that part of the car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Anyways, anyone got the part number for this? toe eye cover that goes over the driver side fog light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif Time for VAGparts or local stealers methinks.

I had this problem when I hit something in the road, it popped out and cracked the foglight mount, (superglue is class) the part is cheap from VAG parts and can't fault there service either, think it was £17 from memory. hope nothing else is broken.

[ QUOTE ]
RICHTSPORT said:
Hi JoJo,
Here's the part no' I think you need: 8L9 807 682 A 3FZ.
This should cost you no more than £18.92 INCluding Vodka And Tonic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've just go this part no. 8L0 807 441A3FZ from vagparts, so not sure which is correct, can anyone confirm please? it's the peaice of plastic grill that goes over the driver side fodlight, and covers the screw thread for the toe eye.