Audi Driver's International - 9th October 2010 - ASN ClubStand

I'm already in!

I'm there man!

Provided I can get the car out a few times for track sessions, I'm in!

I am gonna make every effort to get my car sorted for this year.... slight setback with the turbo of course but all in hand...

<tuffty/>

i was going to book in advance, but i may book it on the day just in case it rains! hope i havent jynxed it!

i was going to book in advance, but i may book it on the day just in case it rains! hope i havent jynxed it!

As it's early October, it's usually a damp event, but last year was quote nice if I remember correctly. The track dries up quickly enough when a few cars go round for the first few hours.

As it's early October, it's usually a damp event, but last year was quote nice if I remember correctly. The track dries up quickly enough when a few cars go round for the first few hours.

Correct Jojo was a lovely day no rain quite sunny :)

if mine isnt sold by then i may come along

Really looking forward to this now :)

Just got back from Combe an hour ago having done a track day in the Mini.

Got 3 sessions done in the Mini, which is about all my tyres had left in them! properly marbled now. managed a 1:26 in my 3rd session, but we wern't going for it too much, just using it to test different suspension set ups.

Going to book an afternoon for ADI, it works out MILES cheaper if you book a full afternoon of 3 rather than pay on the day (£50 per session!!!!!)

think im just gonna turn up and shine.....dont wana be ruining my new tyres by getting overenthusiastic on the track - which i know i would do :)

OK, one last push for this, last chance to sign up for a stand pass is 30th September, then I can send confirmation of numbers to Autometrix.

Roll up roll up.