Uprated front and rear ARB bushes?

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
OK, might be in the process of fitting 22m front and 19mm rear ARBs onto my S3, since it's all coming off, I think I may aswell treat it to some fresh drop links and bushes. Are the standard sizes S3 ones big enough and upto the job, or shall I go for uprated items?

Any recommendations would be helpful, I'm running Bilstein Shocks and Eibach springs as my suspension setup already, so this should tidy it up.

I'd fit some powerflex one jojo, i am.

i got super pro ones from Halo performance £35 delivered for R32 fitment 23mm / 19mm

Jojo...

Neuspeeds all the way mate. Made my car an extremely nice place to sit, especially while cornering. Mine are as said 22mm front and 19mm rear, fitted by Awesome, I do however have a custom geometry setup using the adjustable rear tie arms and I also have Comp Brake race top mounts. Even Awesome have said while driving it, absolutely spot on perfect handling.

:)

G

Check if your rear trailing arm bushes are worn also. Will replace mine soon.

Do you run the B8 shock or another type of Billy? My list of parts replaced made such a massive difference to the car it was just unreal getting back into it. I love driving it, finding myself with any excuse to do so.

G

Last edited: