EM TuningAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

Cades Tyrus Alloys

Hi everyone, i have just seen these wheels that im interested in, but im unsure if they will fit on my 1999 a3 1.t.. does anybody know if they will be suitable?

thanks guys..

Metal Type: AluminiumStud Diameter: 100Rim Width: 8JBrand: CADESRim Diameter: 18 inchesRim Structure: One PieceOffset: 35Manufacturer Part Number: TyrusNumber of Studs: 5Condition: New

Also does anybody know what these rims are in the first pic on this thread, thanks.

Hi from Belgium!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!

Status
    I'm guessing by the fact it says stud diameter 100 and they're a 35 offset then yes, they should fit you T sport
    JAFFASPORT - 2001 Facelift, 218/237/216bhp AMK, Absolute Red, Thrashed to Death, Car Park Dents Everywhere, Kei Flux's, Knackered Shocks, Scuffed Rear Bumper and in need of a good Hoover!!

BLACK EVO BEATER -2001 Facelift, 349bhp AMK, Ebony Black, Blue Seats, 4 Wheels, Brakes, Exhaust, Headlights, Sh!t loads of boost and up for sale!

RGV 250N - Bloody fast and loads of fun........I get wet a lot when it rains....

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    are they not just BBS LM rebadged?

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc

Reverse Gear

Status
    no

Neutral

Status
    Hi guys, thanks for the replys, i must say they do look like the bbs lm's, hopefully they will fit! cheers guys..

Whats going on???

Status

My Social Networking

Visit s3 Hoggy's Instagram Channel
    They don't look like bbs lm's, the bbs are splits and have softer looking spokes

Last edited by s3 Hoggy; 5th September 2010 at 10:08.
    2002 S3 REVO
    Milltek, Sachs Organic clutch, 007p, Genuine RSTT's, BBS RS2's
    Koni FSD & H&R springs, Neuspeed 22mm rear ARB, KW tie arms
    LCR Brembo's with DS2500's & Paul's 300mm Rear disc kit,
    Michelin Pilot Sport 3's,Badger5 V2.2 Jetex filter & heatshield

It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!

Status
    They look pretty nice except for the diamond/star bit in the centre! Anyway, they will definitely fit your car buddy!
    JAFFASPORT - 2001 Facelift, 218/237/216bhp AMK, Absolute Red, Thrashed to Death, Car Park Dents Everywhere, Kei Flux's, Knackered Shocks, Scuffed Rear Bumper and in need of a good Hoover!!

BLACK EVO BEATER -2001 Facelift, 349bhp AMK, Ebony Black, Blue Seats, 4 Wheels, Brakes, Exhaust, Headlights, Sh!t loads of boost and up for sale!

RGV 250N - Bloody fast and loads of fun........I get wet a lot when it rains....