HELP!! with my brakes

chuckys3

Reaction score
Just got one of Rich ECS Stage Tuniing V2V2 setup and find the pdeal to be really spongy i think i've got air in the system so not sure. I got a friend to install them , need some help i think they need to be rebeld again or somethin. Anyone in the West London area who could help me out.. i'll pay you for your time.. just want to get this sorted as i don't feel confident in the braking power now, you press the pedal for like 2 inches and so soft.. any ideas on what it could be? the brakes were 2nd hand but they have been bedded in .. and done approx 100miles. the pads are like new though.. they are the hawk ones.. but u just don't feel the car stopping... any help would be appreciated..

It depends how much fluid was lost swapping them about. I never realised that there was a bleed nipple in the master cylinder too and if the level in the reservoir goes too low you will have to bleed it too with an 8mm spanner. Hopefully the abs pumps weren't emptied as you would have to then cycle the unit using VAgcom to expel the air.