RS6 alloys

I

imported_jasmine

Im after some 18" RS6 alloys for my audi a3. But im not sure what price i should be looking at. Ive seen some on ebay for £600 and £650. is this a good price? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Seems like an average price just now if they're new.

Have a look at the thread on the group buy forum for Rochford tyres who will offer discount if you quote the forum.

I paid £799 for mine about 4 month ago.

[ QUOTE ]
Jay4 said:
These are good prices for replica's but you should take into account what tyres they come with and delivery costs. Rochford tyres also do these wheels for a good price if you mention this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also check if the ones on eBay are multi-drilled (to make them hub-compatible with more cars) - it's obviously a profit maximising method by the manufacturer, and probably makes for a weaker product.

AFAIK Rochford's RS6 reps are available in different fitmnets, but only one type per part - which in my eyes makes them superior to some of the ones regularly seen on eBay.

Regards,

Rob.

JAY4,

How come you managed to post your reply at 3:07pm when it is still 14:20 ? ?

I know you're in South Wales but surely there's not an hours time difference from up here in Scotland ? ?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Or are you using some sort of time machine ? ? ? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......

These are good prices for replica's but you should take into account what tyres they come with and delivery costs. Rochford tyres also do these wheels for a good price if you mention this forum.

I've heard alot about Federals on the civic type-r forum and the general opinion is that they are very good. From what i can remember they are made by a bigger well manufacturer and have launched these with new european branding and are being offered at a more than cometitive price to get market familiarity.

I think they are American but cant remember exactly.

well i have a golf gttdi and thinking of geting S3 but i have replicas santa monicas on mine and they only lasted two years now need doing some thing with them so just be carefull what you buy