It's finally gone!

glen_jai

Reaction score
Website
www.glenster.co.uk
Hi chaps,
My big turbo S3 has finally gone. I will miss it very much indeed.:bye:

Just want to say that I have found this forum excellent for all source of Audi knowledge. There have been some really helpful and informed guys on here that have given me invaluable advice.

Unfortunately if I do buy another car, it is unlikely to be an Audi so won't be spending endless office hours on here anymore. But I'll definitely check-in from time to time to read any interesting threads.

Cheers,
Glen:thumbsup:

I browsed your ad on Pistonheads a good few times over the past couple of months. Its a lovely motor with great mods.

Were you happy with what you got for it?

Good luck Glen with whatever you buy next and don't be a stranger :thumbsup:

nice one fella......good luck with what ever you buy next...........

Tim

took a while to sell though didnt it. what you thinking for your next purchase?

Hi chaps,
The car went for the asking price in the end, to a very young chap (only 21 bless him). Then again, I would say that being a decade his senior.
It did take a while to sell, but had plenty of offers during the time (just a tad low for what I thought it was worth).

Seeing as I don't really drive much (did about 8k miles in the car over the past 2.5 years), I'll probably go for something utterly impractical like a lotus elise.
Will keep you guys posted though for sure.

Cheers,
Glen

Good to hear its sold mate, got mine up at the moment and the majority of interest Ive had seems to have been from clueless dreamers! Good to know there is a market out their for silver bt S3s :p

All the best with whatever you get next mate