Angel eye with xenons

i must say sandip i perfer the ones you have just posted much more, it doesnt say wheather they are compatible with xenons tho.
do u think i can just pop my standard once in them?

I bought the ones Sandip posted. £99 from nicedeals.com A3 and S3 lights are different. Same shape but they're not designed for hid bulbs and wiring harness is different. S3 lights have a motor to tilt lights when there's a load in the back. Only the high beam bulb and wiring is the same. The good news is, I cut holes, rewired old wires, fitted some brilliant Philips HID 6000k bulbs and got the job done. Flagged the alignment motor as no weight is ever in the car. Easy to manually adjust and my new bulbs are a million times better and put a much better spread on the road so no need for alignment motor anymore. My car looks awesome now! Minimal tools required and after removing stock lights it's obvious what mods you have to do to the new lights. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, first one took me 7 hours, 2nd one took I hour. Fully watertight, which is very important. I even put a nice than black seal around the casing to make it snug in the bumper. Post photos later, only signed up today.