audi a3 1.8t

jsmotorsport

Reaction score
Audi a3 1.8 t s3 mirrors s3 rear spoiler , bumper , front bumper , was thinking about s3 side skirts but heard they are a pain to fit ? any ideas or any other skirts that will do the job ? let me know cheers

thats what it looks like now when i first got it it looked like this

1.jpg

Last edited:
To post pics mate all you need to do is copy and paste the image code from under the pic you want on photobucket

Looks good pal have you fitted an s3 front bumper or have you kept the Rs4 style one?

pics sorted,looking good like the bumper :icon_thumright:

nice looking car that mate..... i dont think you can fit S3 skirts to an A3 due to the bodyshape, as in my understanding is that a bodyshop would have to mould that whole area to get them on which wouldnt look OE regardless and prob cost a fortune

liking the front bumper....could do with a full frontal shot too if ya got one handy, oh and facelift rear lights....

any engine mods ;)

thanks for the comments everyone. no engine mods as yet other than a bailey atmospheric dump valve and was thinking about an induction kit but what other things are there to do? also went with the s3 bumper in the end
IMG00885-20100829-1230.jpg

just need the passenger side fog light grill which i have heard are only about £30 from an Audi dealer
i also went with some facelift lights not xenon's just standard ones but preferred the original ones so changed back
IMG00474-20100515-1547-1.jpg

i would like to see some pics of your cars and some of the mods you have done so please post some pics :)

Last edited by a moderator: