Chris NottEM Tuning
    1st Gear

Status

MAF and Boost VCDS Logs, what to you think of mine?

Audi S3 2001. Black on Black. OE Sat Nav/Freeview. Bose. 18" Audi/BBS Splits. 10+16mm Spacers. KW Coilovers. Forge DV,tip and intercooler pipes. KnN Panel Filter. Oh and the essential Re-map. GONE

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Right hopefully if you just click on that link it will open up a PDF, took me ages to figure out how to host it. Let me know what you think of the figures, its for my A3 1.8ts 2001, I think it has an AND re-map as there is a sticker under the bonnet and has a milltek cat back exhaust.

Thanks guys
    Audi S3 2001. Black on Black. OE Sat Nav/Freeview. Bose. 18" Audi/BBS Splits. 10+16mm Spacers. KW Coilovers. Forge DV,tip and intercooler pipes. KnN Panel Filter. Oh and the essential Re-map. GONE

Another S3 owner....

Status
    It appears one needs to either open an account or be an existing member to log in to your hosting site.
    02 plate - 2002 - 225bhp - S3 - Ming Blue - completely standard - nuff said, OK there's a centre armrest, sunroof, BOSE speakers & black leather recaros, oh and the non OE chrome pack !

1st Gear

Status
    Damm it said it would be viewable by anyone, will try and sort it out now.

1st Gear

Status
    Ok it should work now