Inner CV boot?

S3KO4

Reaction score
Hi, everyone I have bought an inner cv boot for the s3 from eurocarparts but it does not fit, it is much smaller! has anyone else had this problem with eurocarparts or is just me?

where is the best place to buy one? I have to take this back and the car is parked 20miles away so I can't mess up again.

is GSF any good? or Audi only.

thanks

gsf rock! having said that euro car parts re normally spot on too. measure the boot size and get them to check it for you over the phone.

why not just get one from Audi?
Yet again, for something as simple as this and still people try and save a few quid.

Boot kit for my S3 was £17.74 inc VAT. not really a bank breaker is it? And guess what - Right part first time.

thanks guys, there is no point in cutting corners I guess, I have learned my lesson. lets hope they will have one in stock tommorrow.

they will have supplied a quattro one, just like they all do then say oh well thats what listed for yours.

just get it off Audi, I am really getting annoyed with GSF lately and euro car parts have just given me the wrong air filter so they are no better imo

I try to avoid ECP ever since I had a wheel speed sensor from them that lasted 2 months. Went and got the genuine one from Audi (£15 more) and it worked first time and has been fine for over a year now.

My mate also ended up with 2 lots of wrong fog lights for his Merc SLK when he oreded them from ECP.

I think it depends on the person behind the counter as well, they might have it in places like ECP but don't always know how to locate them, anyways I called up my local audi this morning, and they said they will be able to get me one deliverd from another branch by the afternoon, the only thing there are two types rubber & plastic, I went for plastic purely because thats what they could get today!

I think it depends on the person behind the counter as well, they might have it in places like ECP but don't always know how to locate them, anyways I called up my local audi this morning, and they said they will be able to get me one deliverd from another branch by the afternoon, the only thing there are two types rubber & plastic, I went for plastic purely because thats what they could get today!

I try and get genuine parts as often as possible for that sort of thing.

It may cost more - however you know that it will just fit like it was meant to...

You can generally knock the price down at the dealer as well if you try.