Wanted. Pre-facelift wingmirror covers....

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Anyone got a set of pre-facelift wing mirror covers knocking about? Either a3 or s3 should do? Got cash waiting :).

what is the differences?
i bought some off ebay the other week, mainly for the glass. so i may be willing to sell....

Therirdifferent in their design, not much but they are.

well my car is a facelift, without a detailed look. the mirrors i received look to be the same. so may be no good to you. if you know what the differences are, i could check...?

I'm not too sure mate, i just know they are designed differently, i cant tell but they are.

ok mate. they look the same as my egsisting mirrors (facelift) mirrors tbh. good luck with sourcing a set.

Got some red ones here mate if your interested.

And I've got a pair of Brilliant Black ones from a pre-face 8L A3 knocking around too... Might not be in factory-fresh nick but IIRC they're pretty tidy. Give me a shout if you want me to pull em out and check...

Regards,

Rob.

Ian W - I would be interested in the red ones if Dani_B19 doesn't take them off your hands!

I bought a set from eBay from a 2002 post facelift model thinking 'they look the same'! once i got the mirrors stripped down and started trying to fit the new ones i soon realised they are cut differently underneath, but the overall shape was the same! D'oh!