What injectors?

IbanezDan51

Reaction score
Hey all, I have an Audi S3 engine (APY) engine code.

Im looking to go hybrid/big turbo and read that some people have upgraded the injectors. Mine have done around 95k miles so might need a clean up change....can anyone tell me what I'll need?

I read Speedy Steve has some 440cc ones but which and are they a direct fit in the manifold?

Thanks,

Dan

im wanting some how much are they and want the best one to get tar gaz

Do they not need to be EV12 type? So the longer tip? Will the Bosch 440cc green giant injectors work?

Badger5 told me about these ones so if he said there good then thats good for me

The Green giant ones can be found in a certain model of Volvo which i forgot.

The green giant ones arn't long tip ether

So it doesnt matter abou them being EV12? I've read somewhere about spacers being needed? I know I need a custom map, I have been chatting to Bill about it and he has told me to get bigger injectors first.

Dan

Now that would make sense. Do they not do an EV12 type 440cc injector?

Nothing, just thought getting some 440cc injectors that are EV12's would have a better spray patter than using spacers but I guess it doesn't really make that much difference. How much does the fuel rail need to be spaced back to fit Deka or Bosch 440cc injectors?

Thanks,
Dan

Could anyone measure the length of the fuel rail spacer so I can machine some up at work?

Thanks,
Dan