Has anyone succesfuly fitted there aftermarket stereo with no issue's?

drfeelgood

Reaction score
Seem's a lot of people fitting there aftermarket head units are having problems with the rear speakers and bass speaker. Even with the correct connection. I dont want to rewire things nor do i want a power drop from my rear units. Is it just a case of sticking with the stock concert unit?

I ran my Alpine HU for ages on the std Bose system using an Autoleads speaker line adaptor with nothing more than the odd pop on powering up which was unnoticeable most of the time....

Autoleads also do an RCA adaptor too but never tried it so can't comment..

<tuffty/>

Idealy i want my head unit to work with the steering wheel controls, but i dont think you can get an adapter with that function. Or you can, its such a minefield out there of different leads and etc, i dont want to spend 25-35 quid and it to be the wrong one. Hmm

No idea about the steering wheel controls but I was more than happy with the Autoleads adaptor... I have full Bose though, not sure what would work for the 1/2 Bose systems

<tuffty/>

i have put several HU in mine. it has full bose at the moment. just got one of them leads for £12 then all sorted.