Can anyone recommend PDT North East for a REMAP..

My friend has a company called MB Motorsport in Jarrow which isn't far from Newcastle. He is a JabbaSport business partner so does a lot of work with them and does their remaps etc. up here so you get a good map without having to drive half way down the country! If you need his contact details let me know...

Cheers

:)
My friend has a company called MB Motorsport in Jarrow which isn't far from Newcastle. He is a JabbaSport business partner so does a lot of work with them and does their remaps etc. up here so you get a good map without having to drive half way down the country! If you need his contact details let me know...

Cheers

Yeah if you can send me the details I'll check him out. Have you used him personally or know anyone with a S3 who has??

Mine was already done but my mate had his done there and its spot on. His name is Michael and his number is 07909983991, tell him Paul with the blue S3 gave you his number.

The maps come to him from Jabba so it's exactly the same as going down there without the additional expense.