Chris NottSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

Can anyone recommend PDT North East for a REMAP..

Hi has anyone used PDT or heard anything about them Good or Bad??? Discounted ECU remapping, Car Performance Parts & Car Tuning

I'm fancying a remap and found them through google They seem to have a good deal on at the moment and look quite Professional..

I'm tempted But i would like a second opinion

Cheers boys!!
    Audi S3 Quattro

2. # ADS
    ADS

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    they look ok tbh mate. what does google find?

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc

Neutral

Status
    My friend has a company called MB Motorsport in Jarrow which isn't far from Newcastle. He is a JabbaSport business partner so does a lot of work with them and does their remaps etc. up here so you get a good map without having to drive half way down the country! If you need his contact details let me know...

Cheers
    Mk1 16v G60 - Gone but not forgotten.... Mk1 Haldex AWD in progress.... Audi S3 keeping me entertained....

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AWDMk1 View Post
    My friend has a company called MB Motorsport in Jarrow which isn't far from Newcastle. He is a JabbaSport business partner so does a lot of work with them and does their remaps etc. up here so you get a good map without having to drive half way down the country! If you need his contact details let me know...

Cheers
    Yeah if you can send me the details I'll check him out. Have you used him personally or know anyone with a S3 who has??
    Audi S3 Quattro

Neutral

Status
    Mine was already done but my mate had his done there and its spot on. His name is Michael and his number is 07909983991, tell him Paul with the blue S3 gave you his number.

The maps come to him from Jabba so it's exactly the same as going down there without the additional expense.
    Mk1 16v G60 - Gone but not forgotten.... Mk1 Haldex AWD in progress.... Audi S3 keeping me entertained....