FMIC pics finally!

quattro1

Reaction score
well started work about an hour ago, just fiddled with the pipes abit and this is the end result!

take note of the lump hammer and cable ties! the tell tell sign of a PROPER job!! lol

only got a few pics because im abit ashamed to show anymore of it since some ****** decided it would look better after a coating of paint stripper! im going to get a black front bumper,bonnet and get the roof/wing mirrors done black i think!

Photo0592.jpg

Photo0593.jpg

Photo0596.jpg

Photo0595.jpg

Last edited:
yeah i think so too, will spraying it black cause any problems with performance at all?? cant wait to hurry up and get the new bumper on, cant believe someone would do that to my bumper :( some people really annoy me at times!!

yeah i think so too, will spraying it black cause any problems with performance at all??
It'd be tiny as long as you don't use hammerite and a dozen coats imho

Is the picture posted an unfinished re-fit of the front ?

it would be finished if someone didnt decide to pour paint stripper all over my bonnet/bumper a few nights ago. so i havent really made much effort to get everything straight as im getting a new bumper and bonnet this week some time :(

have you upset someone ?
I wouldn't rush to get it fixed if its going to be a re-occurring thing,would try and sort it first or you could be in the same boat next week.

no i keep myself to myself apart from with the immediate neighbours and definately havent annoyed them in any way! i cant understand it :( every tiny little noise outside now and im up at the window, really annoying!!!

Great mod. Sorry to hear about evil people doing their utmost to infuriate and upset. Burn them at the stake! Gouge their eyes out! etc etc...

Seán

I am on the same damn boat, two new dents in 1 week, I hope they go to hell for that, whoever it is, for taking out on a bit of metal!!!

my dog takes care of my car. Shes good like that. maybe you should get one

yeah ive got a little staffie, all she's good for car wise is scratching up the leather rear seats though!! Lol

hi, which kit was this?

and any pics of how you fitted it?
plus any problems?

thanks