grrr coilpack!!

quattro1

Reaction score
can someone tell me how much a coilpack will be from audi please? and is it best to replace them all at the same time? was having abit of fun earlier then from nowhere the power just died off, started to sound like an impreza and i knew straight away one of the coilpacks had ****** gone! could it be related to the fitment of my fmic two days ago?

cheers :laugh:

Last edited:
GSF do them just don't get the cheap ones and buy one at a time and interchange them as chances are you have pooped only one

yeah mine are the bolted down ones, i know which one of the buggers has gone! lol. atleast you can replace them one by one on these engines, i had a 106 gti before this and when one went, they all had to be changed as it was one big EXPENSIVE unit! lol

cheers guys

lol! i wont be putting pics up until im happy with how its sat!! its been HAMMERING it down here ever since ive fitted it so havent had a chance to have a fiddle!! i think i need to remove my tow eye aswell, is that possible without the use of the trusty old grinder?? lol

lol! i wont be putting pics up until im happy with how its sat!! its been HAMMERING it down here ever since ive fitted it so havent had a chance to have a fiddle!! i think i need to remove my tow eye aswell, is that possible without the use of the trusty old grinder?? lol

****** hell, where have you mounted it......lol

LOL the left hand side pipe is poking out a little bit because the tow eye is in the way slightly!!! just been out to look at it and noticed some *** has put what looks like paint stripper on my s3 front bumper!!!! ARRGHHH!!

i bought 4 yesterday from mktps they were 29.12 + vat, i got them for 22.22 inc vat each.

grrr i paid £38 inc vat for ONE coilpack today! runs better than it did before though, must have been quietly dying for a while!

yep some absolute *** has poured some sort of paint stripper all over my front bumper! nice one!!!! going to get the intercooler how i want it tomorrow and go hunting scrappies for a new front bumper! all i ****** need at the moment! lol some people need to be put down. :mad: