S4,6,8 wheels and spacer advice

brys3

Reaction score
I've been looking for a good while now for a set of s4,6,8 18 inch 6 spoke alloys but can't find any anywhere does anyone know if they fit and where I might be able to find some, also I'd like to space the wheels out slightly. Ive got 17inch avus wheels and it's got eibach springs. Any suggestions/advice welcome
thanks

Cheers mate, no i'm not in any hurry for them so I'll hold out until i find some genuine ones.

Cheers mate, no i'm not in any hurry for them so I'll hold out until i find some genuine ones.

No probs... you will definitely need adaptors then and that will affect your choice of spacer...

<tuffty/>

Right ok, I'll hold on for the time being then. Although I may just keep the 17s and space them out, what you reckon?

There are plenty of reps on Ebay. Which wheels are you looking for? The S4's? If so, S4 reps are still pretty expensive for what they are!

I know what you mean Dave. Mine felt quite heavy when i lifted one up. Tbh, i don't feel any disadvantages ever since they've been on the car though so i'm happy with them.

Anybody know what size adaptors/spacers would be needed to fit a set of 18" genuine/reps avus's to a 8l s3??

Last edited: