Chris NottBadger5
    1st Gear

Status

eBay s3 decat and downpipe?

I've got a cat back milltek system but i'm looking at getting a downpipe and decat. Turbo revs do them on eBay for 125, anybody got experience with these and would you go for them? I don't ant to spend rediculous amounts on a millltek cat and downpipe
    I would appreciate your advice

2. # ADS
    ADS

Audi-sports own special child.

Status
    What cars it for?
    Driving the most secretive S3 on ASN

6th Gear

Status
    The S3 has very little space for a 3 inch downpipe... so it needs to have been well thought out. mine a very close fit and cost much more that that
    Noggy Blue 2001 S3

I ask questions because i change my mind so much. If i ask questions you have already covered... just leave it be?

1st Gear

Status
    It's for an 01 s3, well what would you recommend?

6th Gear

Status
    mine is a pipe worx.
    Which was still a massive pain in the arse and needed some tweaking to get a spot on fit...
    But it fits... and it works well now
    BUT cost a few quid.
    Noggy Blue 2001 S3

I ask questions because i change my mind so much. If i ask questions you have already covered... just leave it be?

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    pipewerx are good but expensive......im in the process of making them....proberbly xmas time,by the way if someone wants to do a drawing of the manifold the s3 should have had, i can get a a couple of working models for testing purposes....?

1st Gear

Status
    I think there is a downpipe and decat on eBay for 300 plus postage, is this the same as yours s3 Paul and what tweeks did it need? Did you fit it yourself?

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3dave View Post
    pipewerx are good but expensive......im in the process of making them....proberbly xmas time,by the way if someone wants to do a drawing of the manifold the s3 should have had, i can get a a couple of working models for testing purposes....?
    I'll be watching out for more details on this
    2001 (Y) Audi S3 AMK | Forge 007p | H&R ARBs | Powerflex Bushes All Round | Badger5 3" TIP & Jetex JR Filter | R-Tech Stage 1 Map | Brembo 4-Pot Callipers (Monoblock from Clio 197) with Ferodo DS2500 & EBC Ultimax Discs | N249 Bypass | Milltek Cat Back Non-Res Special Tips

1st Gear

Status
    by the way if someone wants to do a drawing of the manifold the s3 should have had, i can get a a couple of working models for testing purposes....?
    If i had a spare manifold id draw it up in CAD to get the dims for a new manifold. . . . . .