High Flow Inlet mani

It does but I messaged him before bidding and he confirmed "when on car and standing looking at engine it's on the right hand side".
So I thought i'd give it ago but looking at it now it looks like a standard inlet mani.
Can any one confirm if it is or not?

That isnt off a cupra r originaly, i think its a toledo or soemthing similar, that manfiold has been kiciking around for a while between a few members on seatcupra.net, i was going to buy it but decided not to, the guy who was originaly selling it didnt seem too clued up on it even though he told me it was fitted to his leon.
You never know, it may be some good.

The kid orignialy selling it wanted £150 for it.

if it works dood, then no love lost ;)

whats the benfits on a stage 2/3?

We arent going to have another row about various stage 2 and 3 figures are we?
I would say it would want to be a stage 3 ( custom map for your car/mods) to get any gains from things like this.
My stage 3 map had to be re done once i fitted the downpipe and decat.
Ive got a spare BAM inlet at home i was thinking about having flowed but didnt see it leading to much of a gain.

nope genuine question :)

ive not really seen anything but standard inlets on none BT cars so was wondering why Paul ;)

Plenum looks smaller than std S3 one and runners look small port size while it looks opened up to large port... can't see this being any better than the std mani and may even be worse... the offset from the wonky runners looks like it will take the plenum close to the charge pipework at may not fit at all...

This is of course based on the rather rubbish pics of course....

<tuffty/>