Finally!

Congratz on the new car. Good choice :) And welcome to ASN
Hope you have a nice bank balance ASN will make you poor with all the mods you will want to do haha :)

Welcome to the site, will be good to see some pics.

Bet he's thinking what they keep saying that for spending loads of money on it lol.

Welcome to ASN, Hope you have a big wallet, i used too but its not anymore :(

Come on guys, give the fella a break, he's only just bought the bl**dy thing! Don't scare him off already.

R1KVX - welcome to the forum. Get your name down for Audi Driver International (see the Events section of the forum or PM JoJo) and let's see it in the flesh!

Come on guys, give the fella a break, he's only just bought the bl**dy thing! Don't scare him off already.

R1KVX - welcome to the forum. Get your name down for Audi Driver International (see the Events section of the forum or PM JoJo) and let's see it in the flesh!

^^^^^hear hear^^^^^^^ is that money for mods or keeping the thing on the road....lol
ive had mine 1 year now and it has cost me (mods not included) £16 for a ball joint....

Its a money pit if you want to keep investing and upgradeing bits and peices

GUYS I HOPE IT'S NOT THAT BAD, I LEFT THE VAUXHALL SCENE BECAUSE I WANTED RELIABILITY!!!!!!!!!

You will get reliable, dont worry mate, we are just winding you up, you will soon get to see, we are a bunch of clowns on here, so dont fret :)

thes3005.jpg

Really nice.. Well done mate. Have always loved the black S3s. Looks like you get a free plate with it too lol.

I echo the guys here, this forum will get you bankrupt!

nice one... doesnt look black too me though? look like my ming blue one does in photos. They are decent cars just dont get too ambishious else it will cost alot. Are a 17" avus wheels?... i like

Hi,

What Shampoo is that on the car. how did you get it on like that?

Good buy btw.:thumbsup:

you need a heavy duty foam lance and some suds matey ;) some use megs shampoo and water in the suds bottle, i have foam liquid personally, all does the same job though ;)

Cars looking well mate, now get that grill surround painted black ;)

also what did that oil cap cost ya? is that from the later models?

How much did the washer bootle cost and where from? Mine looks just like yours.

ALL THE PARTS WERE FROM RICH @ MK TPS 01908 625005,

COOLANT BOTTLE 1J0 121 403B 16.55 + VAT
COOLANT BOTTLE CAP (OFF PASSAT CC ETC) 3C0 121 321 6.87 + VAT
OIL CAP 06B 103 485C 5.28 + VAT