Website
www.aldevelopments.com
Stop at a red light and bang !!!!

Some old dear that has thicker glasses than a bottom of a pint glass

here is the car and the damage

Image231-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it was me

I was insured for the day but the old dear said to send her the bill and she will pay for it as she said she didn't want to loose her NCB

I bet your heart sunk! Could be worse though pal................could of been your S3!

I bet the customer is impressed....

I hope the biddy is aware of the likely cost of repairing that, it's not exactly a buff off jobbie,lol

I dout she will be able to cover the cost of that,
Im thinking high 100's at least

You work for Audi andrew?

I've had this situation in the past where other people are at fault and say they'd rather pay cash than use insurance, my advice is don't even consider it, although its the decent thing to do giving them the opertunity I've seen it turn to sh*t sooooo many times. people asking for 2-3 differant estimates so they can pick the cheapest, telling you there "mate" will sort it out etc etc etc, in the long run why the hell should you be put out when it wasn't your fault. If this situation occured in a customers car or in any way through the company I worked for I'm afraid it would be insurance all the way for me.

Also if it was my R8 it would be getting repaired by a fully qualified Audi approved bodyshop, a real audi bodyshop aswell not just the guy who does there sales work on the cheap!

Ewan.

You work for Audi andrew?

I've had this situation in the past where other people are at fault and say they'd rather pay cash than use insurance, my advice is don't even consider it, although its the decent thing to do giving them the opertunity I've seen it turn to sh*t sooooo many times. people asking for 2-3 differant estimates so they can pick the cheapest, telling you there "mate" will sort it out etc etc etc, in the long run why the hell should you be put out when it wasn't your fault. If this situation occured in a customers car or in any way through the company I worked for I'm afraid it would be insurance all the way for me.

Also if it was my R8 it would be getting repaired by a fully qualified Audi approved bodyshop, a real audi bodyshop aswell not just the guy who does there sales work on the cheap!

Ewan.

No i don't work for Audi

The pic was taken at Audi getting a quote on the damage

Ouch indeed. Hope you dont have too much hassle sorting it all out.

some old dear will pay cash not to lose her ncb ? I bet she thinks she can give you £100 to fix it !

My guess £1978.67 to repair the R8!

Does he want to trade his lambo for my S3, I'll even throw in the missus? :p

Old people like that shouldn't be aloud to drive!!! She makes everyones insurence go up . . . GREAT!

you can bumble round in a fiesta all your life and not get touched... then you step into an r8 and bang, some ladys smashed your rear. Thats is so typical.

Really nice car though.

Im going to estimate 4200 for the repair, just because its such an expensive motor. Do we win a spin if we are right?

how high up was the front of the old lady's car?! it looks like it scraped along the top of the rear bumper, no wonder she hit you, she couldn't see you!

Ouchhh where did that happen??? Is that outside the parts department at Leeds Audi??

Ouch! As other have said doubt very much she gonna be able to pay for the repair bill lol. But at least she got a storey to tell her granchildern that she hit a R8 haha!

Whoa!!

Great, bet she will be in for a surprise, i think you should call a doctor or have an ambulance at the ready when you tell her actual repair costs!!

Although saying that she probably has a mattress lined with £20 notes, so she maybe able to make the payment, even if the notes have a slight wiff of pee!!! LOL

Nah, that will polish out. Leave it with me for a couple of hours and it will be like a different car (one with a 1.8T under the bonnet)

granny to grandkids .... Today I crashed into the back of a black car, the lad got out and said youve hit my R8 , I said I was fine are you r8 ?????

gets coat and leaves................

granny to grandkids .... Today I crashed into the back of a black car, the lad got out and said youve hit my R8 , I said I was fine are you r8 ?????

gets coat and leaves................

That my friend was shocking! But at least you had a go!

report the incodent to the police immediatley, did you get whitness statements?

trust me, YOU can get f****d over here if the woman says you reversed into her, you can not trust anybody when things like this happen

a woman REVERSED into my mate and damaged her car more than his, infact, there was hardly any damage to his, he ignored it........ 2 months later his insurance company said someone had made a claim for whiplash against him!! he lost his NCB and his insurance went right up when it was due for renewal.

because he never reported it or get any whitnesses he had no chance. so regardless what happens, have a police officer come out and take statements.

when this woman sees the bill for £3,500 she's going to raise her back and start fighting